Monday, November 16, 2009

HOT! HOT! Free Prescription Glasses at Target!!!

So, Saturday I was shopping at Target when an employee approached me to tell me about this deal that Target Optical has going on until November 21st. You can get a FREE pair of eyeglasses for children under 12 with a valid prescription! Seriously! The lady assured me there weren't any hidden fees, but that it truly is FREE! You do need to make an appointment if you plan to take advantage of this offer though, and I think you might also need one of the flyers the nice employee lady handed me. I'll bet they have plenty of them if you ask (or you can have mine)! Oh, and this deal is only for stores in the Indianapolis, IN and Phoenix, AZ area stores (includes those in my area)!



I also have to apologize to my friend Michelle. She told me about this deal a few weeks ago, but because I didn't have all the details (and was too lazy to call and find out) I ended up not posting it until now. So my thanks is to Michelle as well as the nice Target Employee!

No comments:

Post a Comment