Monday, November 16, 2009

FREE Batteries at Fry's!

*Update: I tried to use this coupon again today and they wouldn't let me use it unless I wanted to count the batteries at full price ($5.99) instead and then they would take $2 off. Well, no thanks! FYI...

For those of you who think the only way to get something for Free is to print coupons off line or subscribe to the local newspaper, then have I got a SHOCKER for you! Right now Fry's has their Duracell and Energizer batteries on sale for $1.88 each (which is a really good price in itself). But through Tuesday they are taking competitors coupons and Safeway has a coupon in their weekly ad for $2 off a pack of duracell batteries (limit 2 per coupon)! This not only makes 2 packs for FREE, but you will also EARN $.20 per pack of batteries to use on something else in your order!

Note: You must be spending at least $20 to qualify to use this Safeway Coupon (be sure to read the fine print).

When I went I also had coupons for duracell batteries for $.50 off each pack (which Fry's doubled to $1). So they basically paid me $2.40 to take 2 packs of batteries from them! So hurry and stock up on batteries for all of those Christmas toys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I saw this yesterday, I went to fry's and got batteries w/ the .50 coupon but I didn't think they would take the store coupon too. Oh well! I guess I better check your site before I go to the store!

    ReplyDelete